Nov 26, 2018
Early Signs of Pregnancy To Look Out For
For the world, pregnancy starts with a positive result on a , but for a mother, it starts way before that. The most obvious signs like morning sickness and nausea don’t show up until 7-8 weeks. However, there are few signs that are as accurate but go unnoticed by most of the expecting mothers.
So, we have made a list of early pregnancy symptoms that may act as your wake up call to take a pregnancy test.
- Sore Breasts : Do you notice a difference in your breasts?
The difference can be as slight as a bit of tenderness or a full-blown ache in certain areas. Your breasts are the first to get affected by the rage of hormones. So, if you have been experiencing some discomfort, then it may be time to get a test done.
- Frequent trips to the bathroom : Waking up in the middle of the night to answer nature’s call is annoying, and so is lining up to use the office washroom once every hour.
Your kidneys have to process more urine during pregnancy, which leads to this situation. But, don’t cut back on your fluid intake as your body also needs to retain enough water.
- Heightened sense of smell : You used to love a particular food and now, even the smell of it makes you queasy. A lot of women find their olfactory senses heightened during their pregnancy, which leads to new likes and dislikes. But don’t worry, this phase usually ends as you enter your second trimester.
- Fatigue : Feeling exhausted all the time is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. As your body is high on progesterone at the moment, it is normal for you to feel wiped out all the time.
- Mood swings : The hormones that make you moody during your monthly periods are going to play a major part in your pregnancy as well. So, you can well expect to get moody and cranky during this time. Plus, fatigue and hunger will only make it worse. Therefore, find time to eat and rest at regular intervals.
- Spotting and cramping : For women, spots of blood usually mean menstrual period. But, if it’s well ahead of its expected time, it can be implantation blood as well. When a fertilised egg gets attached to the uterus, it leads to a brief session of bleeding, which when coupled with cramping, resembles the onset of menstrual periods.
These were the early signs of pregnancy that you should be on the lookout for. If you are experiencing some or all of the signs, then take a Early Sign of Pregnancy today and be sure.
Leave a Reply
Want to join the discussion ? Feel free to contribute !